Circle of Friends
A program for 53 of our leading supporters, the Circle of Friends is a new philanthropic community passionate about sustaining and developing contemporary visual culture in Alberta and beyond.
Deepen your connections with Edmonton’s creative community. As a member of our Circle of Friends, foster the growth of Latitude 53 as a site for innovation and sustain its vibrant history through your involvement.
Participate in exclusive events, share new ideas and conversation with other arts-minded friends and support Edmonton’s development as a cultural capital.
With annual membership in our Circle of Friends, you receive:
- An invitation for you and one guest to attend an exclusive exhibition preview and reception for Circle of Friends members.
- An invitation for you and one guest to attend a Circle of Friends Summer Rooftop Tea.
- An opportunity to become a Latitude 53 ambassador with a specially designed Circle of Friends lapel pin.
- Optional recognition on our website and in our Annual Report.
- All the benefits of regular membership—information about our upcoming programming and events, a vote in our Annual General Meeting and more.
- An unmatched opportunity to celebrate and nurture Latitude 53’s innovative programming, projects and events.
Become a Friend with a minimum annual donation of $253.
Choose your membership according to your needs and abilities. Donate $253 on an annual basis, or arrange your investment into monthly or quarterly payments. Philanthropic engagement in our Circle of Friends begins at $253 a year, but there is no maximum level of support. Enhance your impact on Latitude 53’s vision and mandate with a donation in a value of your choice.
Latitude 53 is a registered charity (#1299161RR0001). Receive an annual tax receipt for your donation for the maximum eligible amount.
Contact development assistant Tyler Sherard at 780-423-5353 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member of our Circle of Friends.